The most powerful placements are made by properly matching the right talent into the right situation. At Novia Solutions we are completely sensitive to the urgency created by your vacancy, and our search method combines thoroughness with expediency to meet your staffing needs as promptly as possible.
Our selection and placement process will generally follow this pattern:
- Initial Contact: Your organization contacts Novia Solutions to initiate the search for an interim leader.
- Initial Conversation: We conduct a telephone consultation with you to thoroughly understand the role of the individual needed within your organization, to discuss key operational/managerial issues, projects or imperatives, and discuss any additional support which may be needed beyond the term of the interim position itself.
- Candidate Presentation: Novia Solutions provides you with detailed candidate profiles for your review and discussion.
- Candidate Contacts: After reviewing all potential matches, Novia Solutions then arranges a telephone interview between the client and the potential candidate. The results of these calls then are discussed between Novia Solutions and the client.
- Face-Time: There is, after all, the element of chemistry: the ideal match has to “click” with your corporate management style in order for the fit to be effective. After the initial telephone interviews, if desired, candidates may meet with the client on-site for more in-depth discussions.
- The Dotted Line: After selecting your chosen candidate, a formal contract will be submitted outlining an official start-date for the individual.
- The Lines are Open: Ongoing communication between Novia Solutions and the client is essential throughout the interim leader’s engagement. Benchmarks and expectations are reviewed, along with guidelines for ongoing interaction between our agency and the client to monitor client satisfaction and the performance of the interim manager.
Download our Placement Brochure "The Novia Difference"