This role is responsible for the management of the emergency and respiratory therapy departments and has 24-hour accountability for the management of personnel, fiscal and material resources. The manager coordinates the scheduling of department staff according to patient acuity, maintains and monitors staffing records and statistics, and supervises and leads assigned personnel in day-to-day operation of the department.
- Recommends the development of new policies, functions and services, as well as improvements to existing systems.
- Interviews and selects employees.
- Plans and implements an overall budget.
- Develops additional volume growth and new business opportunities.
- Minimum two years of progressive experience in Emergency Room.
- 100 beds.
- Short-term acute care.
- Voluntary Nonprofit.