The Director of Human Resources (HR) will be part of the senior leadership team and is responsible for the overall leadership, administration, coordination and evaluation of the Human Resources function.
- Provide HR consultation support for 400 employees on a variety HR-related topics
- Responsible for recruitment, selection (in collaboration with hiring manager), on boarding of new staff
- Analyzes and interprets sensitive internal and external employee relations activities
- Identifies training needs for staff
- Responsible for ensuring that HR files are in compliance with regulatory bodies
- Develops and interprets HR policy and Employee Handbooks
- Communicates best practices and oversees select vendor relationships for HR
About the organization:
The hospital is a 148-bed acute psychiatric hospital situated in the heart of the bay area which is continually expanding their efforts to serve the psychiatric needs of adolescents and adults. It is part of one of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital companies and has built an impressive record of achievement and performance.