This permanent role of Director of Learning, Education, Research and Development actively participates in organization-wide initiatives, identifies new training modalities, and collaborates with leadership and human resources to create a learning environment that maximizes the staff’s full potential.
- Responsible for the oversight of all hospital-wide learning, education, development and non-medical research programs.
- Develop and advance a learning environment where people continually expand their capacity to create the results they truly desire and where new and expansive patterns of thinking are nurtured.
- Manage and supervise the education department, clinical and non-clinical educators.
- 300+-bed acute care hospital.
- Part of a larger regional system committed to delivering exceptional care to the community.