Your career progression matters to you – and to us. Our solid client base of hospitals, healthcare systems and IDNs across the country enables us to match your skills, personality and goals with the right interim and permanent leadership position.
Working shoulder-to-shoulder with you, we help you find the right placement to help you ….
We partner with hospitals, healthcare systems, and IDNs across the country.
- Union and non-union
- Urban, suburban and rural
- Children’s, academic, VA and community
- Non profit and for profit
We provide results-driven interim and permanent leaders in all specialty areas.
- C-Suite (CEO, CFO, COO, CNO, CMO)
- Supervisors and managers
- Directors of nursing, allied, radiology, IT, lab and pharmacy
Why Novia Solutions
Our quality services and exceptional offerings differentiate us from other placement companies in the market.
- Career-enhancing placements: Novia is well known for providing interim and permanent opportunities in a variety of respected hospitals and systems.
- Rapid response: We strive to position you to two qualified employers within the first week.
- We provide tools and generate results: At the start of our relationship, we discuss your goals for your next placement. We then schedule touchpoint calls to ensure that your new placement provides the training and opportunities you expect.
- No placement fee: Our fees are built into our placement contracts, so you will never be charged for our placement services.
- On-the-job training: We provide additional training and mentoring to help you succeed in your next placement.
The most powerful placements are made by properly matching the right talent into the right situation. As a nurse owned and operated placement firm, we understand the urgency created by leadership gaps. Our search method combines thoroughness with expediency to meet your staffing needs.
Our typical selection and placement process:
- Initial no-risk consultation: We want to understand your leadership gap, organizational culture, and ideal candidate profile
- Candidate presentation: We strive to deliver two qualified candidates within the first week
- Remote interviews: Phone or Skype-based initial interviews make the most efficient use of your time
- Face time: The right interim or permanent candidate needs to “click” with your organizational culture and team dynamics, so we arrange on-site meetings with your preferred candidates
- Contracts: After selecting your candidate and agreeing the terms and conditions, our in-house lawyer works with your procurement, HR or legal team to finalize the contract
- Ongoing communication: We schedule touchpoint calls to ensure that your new executive follows through and provides the results you expect
Ready for your next interim or permanent career move? We’re actively recruiting for many C-suite through first-line manager positions. Plus, earn referral and performance bonuses!
Take me to the current list of Hot Jobs >