The ICU Manager administers, analyzes, and appraises the care given to patients within the ICU. Ability to function effectively in fast-paced environment with multiple demands/deadlines and under stress. Position requires some overtime and ability to coordinate several activities simultaneously. The ICU Manager will have a RN license, a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) and a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- The ICU Manager promotes a high level of patient, physician, staff and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains adherence to hospital policies, procedures and regulations.
- Participates in an interdisciplinary and inter-facility approach to achieving the mission, philosophy and goals of the hospital.
- Demonstrated skills in communication, conflict resolution and human relations.
- Exhibits a team approach.
- Knowledgeable of fiscal, general healthcare issues, trends, quality management and legal aspects of nursing practice and standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of the entire aging process.
- Possess ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public.
The ICU Manager will be joining a 168-bed community healthcare provider that provides a broad range of healthcare services, including inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging and emergency, medical and surgical care. From brain and spine surgery, minimally invasive and robotic surgery and open-heart surgery to access to preventive and primary care through their integrated delivery system, the hospital strives to offer quality medical care to the friends and neighbors located in Las Cruces, Dona Ana County and throughout Southern New Mexico. As an accredited Chest Pain Center, an accredited Joint Replacement Center, an accredited Stroke Center and an accredited Bariatric Surgery Center, they are committed to offering nationally recognized care.
The hospital believes in the power of people to create an exceptional healthcare experience. With more than 1200 employees and nearly 250 physicians on staff representing over 50 medical specialties, we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they call home.