This Interim Program Manager for Survey Readiness will work with leadership to develop and implement a continuous survey readiness program.
- Develop a performance improvement plan related to issues identified through event reports, regulatory surveys, patient satisfaction outcomes, or other sources of data pertinent to the patient population.
- Manage surveys (mock, announced or unannounced) and works with hospital leadership to develop a plan of correction related to survey outcomes.
- Develop and implement a continuous survey readiness program to ensure successful regulatory surveys.
- 170-bed community hospital accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Facility includes fully staffed 24-hour emergency care, a specialized Heart Center, Women’s Center, Comprehensive Intensive Care Services and an All-Digital Imaging Department, plus Inpatient and Outpatient Surgical Services, Emergency Services, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Wound Care Center/Hyperbarics, Diagnostic and Imaging Services, Pain Management Center and an ADA Certified Diabetes Program.