Novia Solutions is recruiting for an Executive Director of Neuro/ ICU/ ED.
Overview – This position supports the Chief Nursing Officer and is responsible for leading the strategy and facilitating the development and management of the care delivery process for designated nursing units or departments. This position will oversee the Neuro Institute, Intensive Care Unit, and Emergency Department.
The ideal candidate for this position would be a mission-driven, collaborative, and seasoned leader with a strong Neuro/ICU background.
- Collaborates with the Chief Nursing Officer in the development and implementation of policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of patient care services.
- Facilitates in development and management of the care delivery process for designated nursing units or departments ensuring that policies, procedures, standards of care, and standards of practice are consistent across the organization and with current nursing and clinical research and practice.
- Collaborates with appropriate medical staff /medical directors to establish service line goals which are consistent with the hospital’s mission and goals. Partners with physicians to ensure patient needs are identified and met; establishes effective working relationships with all key physicians; assists nursing management in establishing a collaborative practice model throughout nursing.
- Responsible for certifying both systems and applications access within the SJHS environment every 90 days for all direct reports.
- Previous Executive Director of Neuro/ICU Services level experience required.
- Previous experience overseeing Emergency Department strongly preferred.
- Masters degree required.
- Experience overseeing large-scale program development and/or strategy.
- Active CA RN license required.