Join an outstanding mission driven, community health organization located in Santa Rosa, CA.
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Site Medical Director is responsible for achieving a high quality of patient care at their site. In addition to regular staff physician duties, areas of responsibility include supervision and development of the provider team, clinical site supervision, and operations and system improvement at the site.
- Active California medical license and good standing with the Medical Board of the State
- Active DEA license.
- 5 to 10 years of clinical experience.
- 3+ years of leadership experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years pediatric experience.
- Clinical management experience or training preferred.
- Experience with residency training program curriculum and ACGME requirements for
trainees and US residency training programs.
- Experience working with electronic medical records, eClinicalWorks preferred.
- Spanish language intermediate proficiency or above (speak, read, and write) strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with all tasks on the most current Medical Director competency list.
- Demonstrates knowledge of compliance issues within the community clinic environment.