POSITION: Radiation Therapist
Currently offering $10,000 sign on bonus.
Base pay range for this position is $32.14-$70.47 per hour
SCOPE: Under direct supervision, administers radiation therapy treatments to patients. Accuracy in positioning the beam of radiation to correspond with the designated tumor volume and accurately delivering the prescribed dose are paramount job functions. Supports and adheres to the US Oncology Compliance Program, to include the Code of Ethics and Business Standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately delivers and records radiation therapy treatments under the direction of a radiation oncologist and chief radiation therapist.
- Accurately enters and maintains patient treatment parameters into electronic medical record. Participates in clinical instruction of newly hired therapists and students.
- Assists in maintaining patient appointment schedule and submitting correct billing information.
- Accurately cuts blocks, when applicable.
- Accurately makes custom molds.
- Accurately completes simple mu calculations.
- Accurately interprets a computerized treatment plan.
- Maintains clean, safe, and organized work environment.
- Graduate of an accredited radiation therapy technology program.
- Position is entry level and requires 0-3 years experience actively practicing as an RTT.
- ARRT certification required.
- Must hold valid CA state license for radiation therapy.