This is a multisite position would oversee the Perioperative Service line for the hospital system in an interim capacity with an anticipated assignment length of 6 months.
Involves providing administrative oversight to a number of clinical services departments (medical, diagnostic and therapeutic, inpatient and outpatient) within the organization. Administrative oversight includes developing objectives and policies, reviewing organizations budget, evaluating performance of departments under direction as well as performance of key management personnel, and evaluating requests for new or additional services or programs. Activities also include contributing to strategic planning and directing all activities of clinical professional services departments through subordinate management staff.
Key areas of focus:
- Business & Fiscal Management
- Quality & Safety
- Strategic Planning & Development
- Clinical Operations & Development
- Block Time Utilization and Management
- RN licensure
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or related field
- At least five years of Perioperative experience at the executive level