The Manager, Cath Lab is responsible for 24-hour operations on the unit including costs, operational performance, quality, regulatory compliance, and staffing.
- Ensure safe and efficient patient care with an interdisciplinary team
- Provide assistance to families and visitors
- Assist with the implementation of strategic initiatives for the department and identify, assess, and
respond to issues and problems which affect ability to meet goals/objectives
- Manage staffing levels required to provide optimum patient care within the limits of available resources and assure quality of patient care
- Deliver financial results for area (s) of accountability
- Maintain a collaborative and cooperative working relationship with other departments and divisions
The hospital is a 400+ bed Level II Trauma Center that is part of a non-profit health system focused on the healing mission by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering, and treating each person in a loving and caring way with a commitment to exceptional medicine and compassionate care.