This permanent position for Vice President of Transitional Care Management reports to the Chief Nurse Executive.
- Develop excellent relationships with staff and other departments to position case management as a vital part of patient care.
- Identify and mentor talent to grow skill set of case management team.
- Develop processes and protocols that improve patient progression through all transitions of care, with an eye on quality of outcomes and accurate reimbursement for care delivered.
- Understand how the regulatory environment, including MSPB, affects patient care, readmission, discharge, post-acute care, and reimbursement.
- Award-winning 350-bed acute-care hospital offering comprehensive medical and wellness care.
- Nationally recognized for quality, value and patient experience.