Poway, Calif. — Novia Solutions, Inc. (www.noviasolutions.com), a national placement firm providing interim and permanent leaders to hospitals and healthcare systems, announces leadership changes designed to bolster its healthcare placement services offering.
The announcement follows one by GE Healthcare (NYSE:GE) of its acquisition of Novia Solutions’ former sister company, Novia Strategies, a healthcare consulting firm. Novia Solutions is not part of that acquisition and will remain a privately held firm.
The leadership changes expand Novia Solutions’ client services team, ensuring the firm continues to deliver outstanding service as its client portfolio grows.
“We’re excited to expand our strategic client team,” says Tina Wiseman, Chief Administrative Officer of Novia Solutions. “We’re proud of our reputation for bringing a personalized approach to our clients’ staffing and recruiting needs. Expanding our team will ensure we deliver the white-glove service our clients have come to know and appreciate from us even as we increase the number and size of clients we serve.”
The following leadership changes and new appointments are made with immediate effect:
- Nancy Lakier, MBA, RN, former CEO, will assume a position as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Tina Wiseman, M.Ed., Chief Administrative Officer, will continue to manage daily operations of the firm and has an expanded role to lead strategic client relationships.
- Michelle Campbell, BSN, RN, recently joined the firm as Vice President of Client Relations. She is responsible for sales and business development for Novia Solutions’ interim and permanent placement services. Michelle comes to Novia with 25 years advancing her career in healthcare staffing, including oversight of recruitment, business development and credentialing. Michelle obtained her Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing from Columbia University in New York, and began her career in orthopedics with advancement into all areas of critical care specializing in CVICU, ER and PACU, holding leadership roles from supervisory positions through VP of Clinical Services.
- Deborah Coffman, Senior Healthcare Recruitment Leader, will continue in her role of interim and permanent candidate recruitment.
- Andrea Lakier recently joined the firm as Client Account Specialist. Andrea is responsible for providing individual account management to ensure client satisfaction throughout the course of a staffing engagement. Andrea comes to Novia Solutions with solid experience in healthcare recruitment and internal sales.
About Novia Solutions, Inc.
With an extensive team of interim and permanent leaders committed to healthcare, Novia Solutions enables hospitals across the country to stabilize turmoil, manage change and produce results even when facing leadership gaps.
As a team of clinicians and healthcare specialists, Novia Solutions understands the challenges its clients and candidates face. This insight enables the firm to make outstanding matches between clients and candidates, and to provide results-driven interim and permanent leaders in all specialty areas: C-Suite, VPs, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, and Educators in nursing, allied, radiology, IT, lab and pharmacy. For more information on Novia Solutions, please visit www.noviasolutions.com.
Vice President of Marketing, Communications and PR
Novia Solutions, Inc.